We are happy to announce that we are expanding our Macánta team at our manufacturing facility in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway and are currently looking to fill the position of full time Quality Technician.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally hold a a third level qualification in Science, Food Science or Nutrition
- Preferably have some experience in Pharmaceutical or Food industry
- Training in basic food hygiene, HACCP, quality system auditing would be an advantage.
- Have knowledge of labelling and food legislation.
- Must have strong organisational, planning, time management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Will have excellent interpersonal, communication and ability to work on own initiative.
- Will work well in a small but very motivated positive team
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring of the company Quality Management System.
- Understand, manage and implement company HACCP program
- Ensuring site compliance to GMP practices.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities on product compliance and facilitating EHO Audits and follow up.
- Incoming inspection of raw materials, and sampling of finished product for testing. liaising with contract laboratories
- Managing product specification data for all production materials and packaging.
- Batch record monitoring and compliance.
- Carry out internal quality audits and prepare reports.
- Monitor employee training records
- Liaise with pest control to ensure adequate compliance.
- Manage vendor reviews.
Further details and information, along with how to apply can be found HERE.